VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
The Post: Internal Auditor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Internal Auditor with the Fellowship. The applicant must:
- Be a mature born again Christian, Spirit-filled, preferably an FCS member during his/her school days or an AFCS member.
- Possess at least B. Sc/HND and equivalent in Accounting or with specialty in Auditing with at least four years post-qualification working experience. The possession of ICAN/ANAN will be an added advantage. Experience in market valuation, price monitoring, contract procurement processes, accounting & auditing will also be an advantage.
- Must have cognate knowledge in modern Computer and accounting software such as Quick Book, Excel, and any other accounting packages.
- Will be working at the National Office of FCS in Jos, Plateau State
- Exhibit practical leadership and administrative capacity.
- Be an active/practising member of their local church.
- Remuneration is within FCS salary Scheme
Signed applications must include:
- The Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the applicant, stating particularly the full bio-data, educational and professional background with dates, working experience and present location/designation, responsibilities held, three referees with their full contacts (at least one of whom must be his or her resident Pastor), the applicant’s contact information, etc.
- Photocopies of all credentials, including the applicant’s educational and professional certificates, age declaration and any other relevant information.
- Any other helpful information.
All applications must be addressed to:
The National Director
Fellowship of Christian Students (Headquarters)
Yakubu Gowon Way, Opposite Building Materials Market
P. O. Box 1413, Jos, Plateau State.
Applications must reach the FCS National Headquarters in Jos, not later than 9th March, 2020.